Sailor beef of diving duck

Sezione dedicata alle nostre ricette

Moderatori: Ugo Manassei, carlo ioannacci

Sailor beef of diving duck

Messaggioda culot » 1 gen 2021, 17:15

Ciao,

This is a bit scary as all italian i now in Sweden are great in the kitchen. But i Will give it a try.
We Hunt allot of quatrocci duck ( four eye) or Golden eye in english and Knipa in Swedish . I now its banned in ital but you can do this with blue bills , mallard duck and all diving duck . Best is take them as sone possible and Cut out the brest meat and the legs plus the hart, absolute NO fat. You need 3 bird for 2 Person. About 10 potatoes and 3 big onions , skin the potato and slice it in 5-6mm pices and the same with onions, glace the onion in oil or butter and so with the break meat and leg , slice the breast meat in a ” butterfly” after you heat it in oil or butter. Place some glaced onion in the a medium pot then potatoe and up on that meat , then onion potato onion meat onion and a last layer of potatoes with some onions upon top. Pepper and salt betvine Every layer, then add some vegetebles stock and last 2 33cl can of beer. Let it slowly Cook until the potatoe is soft approx 45 minutes maby one hour.

I like IPA beer to this and a snaps of Vodka or two, my Ital friend Marre prefer Vine off course as a real italian.

Saluti And better 2021

Peter
culot

CITTA': Haninge
PROVINCIA: Stockholm

ATTENZIONE

Questo argomento ha 1 risposte

Devi essere registrato o effettuare il login per leggerle.

Iscriviti o effettua il Login

Torna a CUCINA